Last Updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are widely used to remember your preferences, enable certain functionalities, and provide analytical data to website owners.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them, while session cookies are temporary and deleted once you close your browser.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They help us provide requested services, such as accessing secure areas.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (e.g., language preference) to enhance your experience.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies help us gather anonymous information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors and popular pages. This data helps us improve our website and understand user behavior.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track your online activity to provide targeted advertisements based on your interests. They may also be used by third-party services to provide social media features.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analyzing website traffic and performance.
- Customizing content and delivering targeted advertisements.
- Providing social media features.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You have the option to accept or decline cookies when you visit our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, disabling cookies may affect certain functionalities of the website.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that have their own cookie policies. We do not have control over the cookies used by these third parties and recommend reviewing their respective privacy policies.